Want to Be a Biotech Hero?
At Ningaloo Biosystems, we want to change the world of medicine by enabling the next generation of biopharmaceutical drugs.
What does that mean? We are convinced that only when the biological machinery making these drugs can be controlled in real-time, they will become available to the millions of patients who need them – and a revolution in medicine will take place.
But HOW? Using light to remote-control processes in living cells offers the solution. And this is where YOU come into play:
To join our team, we’re currently looking for a
- Responsible for biological system development around our bioprocessing solutions using molecular biology/genetic engineering and cell culture techniques
- Feed our technical pipeline with novel ideas to address the constantly expanding application areas
- Research on new technologies, focusing on innovative bio-digital cell culture control
- Interaction with external collaborators regarding biological development and tech-transfer activities
- Close cooperation with our biotechnology clients and application development partners
What You’re Offering:
- M.Sc. or PhD/Dr. in the biological sciences (Biology, Biochemistry) or Bioengineering/Biotechnology, with experience in molecular biology and cell culture
- Project and collaboration management skills experience are considered a plus
- Ideally, experience in Biotech, Medtech or similar
- Experiences in optogenetics are considered a plus
- Fluency in English or German
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Hands-on mentality
What We’re Offering:
- Make an impact with your expertise and bring exciting biopharma solutions to life
- Take part in shaping a young and promising biotech start-up and gather unique interdisciplinary experience
- Team up with highly motivated and like-minded experts
- Permanent contract including a fixed salary and a share option component
- Flexible work model, including on-site vs home office work
Ready to Join?
Drop your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.