Want to Be a Biotech Hero?
At Ningaloo Biosystems, we want to change the world of medicine by enabling the next generation of biopharmaceutical drugs.
What does that mean? We are convinced that only when the biological machinery making these drugs can be controlled in real-time, they will become available to the millions of patients who need them – and a revolution in medicine will take place.
But HOW? Using light to remote-control processes in living cells offers the solution. And this is where YOU come into play:
To join our team, we’re currently looking for a
- Responsible for illumination device development around our bioprocessing solutions at our location in Cologne
- Feed our technical pipeline with novel ideas to address the constantly expanding application areas
- Research on new technologies, focusing on innovative bio-digital cell culture control
- Interaction with external collaborators regarding development, tech-transfer and production activities
- Close cooperation with our technology and application development partners
- Trained technician, B.Sc. or M.Sc. in mechanical or electrical engineering, preferably with experience in photonics and device development
- Fluency in English or German
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Hands-on mentality
- Make an impact with your expertise and bring exciting biopharma solutions to life
- Take part in shaping a young and promising biotech start-up and gather unique interdisciplinary experience
- Team up with highly motivated and like-minded experts
- Permanent contract including a fixed salary and a share option component
- Flexible work model, including on-site vs home office work
Drop your application at email@example.com.